Future fit leadership
Unlock Your Future-Fit Leadership Potential
It’s one thing to provide executives, managers, supervisors with fundamental management skills to manage their respective functional areas or responsibilities. Yet, it is a completely different outcome when managers are transformed into business leaders, where their dedication and ability is to contribute to the improvement of the company as a whole.
Benefit from these qualities
When managers at every level are transformed into business leaders, they exhibit the following qualities:
Behave and act in service to what is best for the business as a whole, rather than what is best for their functional area
Think strategically, anticipate breakdowns, and lead proactively to minimise inefficiencies and ineffectiveness
Not only coordinate and share information cross-functionally, but also solve problems and make decisions considering the impact on other parts of the organisation
Hold direct reports accountable in support of achieving business outcomes and working as effective team players
Working with Edo has been a game changer for me. His exceptional level of empathy unlocked a level of self-reflection that is truly incredible. His advice to build and drive personal change from there is tough love, but always actionable and has worked magic for me.
After Corona, the Philippines Leadership Team urgently needed to become a high performance team again and to proudly re-connect with Dutch headquarters.
Thank you for being with us in Manilla for 5 quarters in a row and for sharing your remarkable level of expertise.Roberto Garcia
General Manager – Varex Philippines
Our Sogeti Extended Management Team perceived the coaching as very useful to strengthen our collective leadership and to expand our market success.
Their approach is non-judgmental and full of constructive confrontations.Marco van den Brink
Head of Sales
How do you get the Founding Team and (new) Management Team in alignment? How do you infuse the special Van Raam Family DNA in the heads, hearts and hands of new managers and team leaders?
We loved the no-nonsense and always respectful way of coaching. The coaches were very experienced.
Leadership program details
A 12-18 month leadership program, designed for managers at all levels of the organisation.
Every quarter, each manager participates in:
- 2 hours of highly personal coaching
- 3 hours of intimate peer-to-peer coaching
- 4 hours accountability training
1. Personal coaching
Human beings perform best and most sustainably when they move rhythmically between the expenditure of energy and the intermittent renewal of energy. We coach individual leaders to experience and adopt daily rituals and techniques to (re)fuel their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual batteries and stay resilient and future-fit in the daily rat race.
2. Peer-to-peer coaching
We coach leaders to set up a mutual support system to cultivate personal and cross-functional relationships. To keep each other out of ego-/victim- behaviour. To boost each other’s talent-behaviour. And to learn ‘from’ and ‘with’ each other how to deal with current and future leadership challenges.
3. Accountability training
Every three months we deliver a 4 hour Accountability workshop, loaded with practical techniques and tools on how to boost Personal Accountability, Team Accountability, Cross Team Accountability and Organisational Accountability.
Our favourite and proven workshops are:
- Workshop 1 – The Power of Personal Accountability. How to get and keep yourself and your teammates out of the victim mode and into accountable behaviour.
- Workshop 2 – Fundamentals of Accountable Leadership. How to contribute as a leader to a future-fit team and organisation.
- Workshop 3 – Accountability based Performance Coaching. Techniques and tools to hold direct reports accountable in support of achieving business outcomes and working as effective team players.
- Workshop 4 – High Performance Team. How to implement a High Performance Team System for rapid improvement in team relationships, team habits of execution and collective execution power on the desired outcomes of the team.
- Workshop 5 – Future-Fit Culture. How to create an organisational culture where people and teams can count on each other to take actions aligned with the ambition and desired outcomes of the organisation.
Meet the coaches
The head coaches are Edo Noppert and Marco Scheele. Supported by several leading experts in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Pieter de Haas
Invite us for a 1 day leadership assessment to get crystal clear what your leaders need to to raise their level of dedication, determination, endurance, persistence and stamina in the daily rat race?